http://www.morethanseo.com/mobile/google-maps-marketing-seo-strategy/ — This video goes into some examples of how to use the custom Google My Maps feature to represent different geographic aspects of your business. It also shows how you can help with your new business development and lead generation methods using these My Maps, including their benefits for:
* Adding (embedding) on your own website or blog
* Embedding on third party blogs and web 2.0 properties
* Quality, tier 1 “white hat” link building to your website’s home page and inner pages or posts
* Quality, tier 2 “white hat” link building to boost the search engine authority (Moz PA, AHREFS URL Rank, Majestic Trust Flow and Citation Flow, and other metrics) to your social media properties, citations and other quality Tier 1 properties
* Count as quality embeds of your YouTube videos
* Embedding optimized images (including geo-optimized images)
* Much more
There are several things you can do with these custom Google My Maps once you have them created. If you need help in determining what kinds of My Maps to create, help with their creation, and/or what to do with them to help attract new customers or clients then you are welcome to contact us.
Even though the examples were taken from Dallas Fort Worth Texas businesses, these My Maps can be used to attract new customers or clients from across the United States and even internationally.